We have some much needed bug fixes and an increase to Floating Operating Base health with today’s hotfix.
Official servers will be going down to deploy the update on Monday November 7th around 1 PM PST and are expected to be back up shortly after. There will be a client download.
RELEASED PATCH NOTES
- Fixed an issue where the Swarm house could not be crafted.
- Fixed an issue with the Jack O' Lantern helmet skin not being able to be removed from player inventories.
- Fixed an issue where NPC crew manning ship cannons and sails would be shielded by large storage boxes or larders.
- Fixed an issue with the VR feature being displayed in the options menu.
- Fixed an issue where wild creatures and tames were not damaged by lava.
- Fixed an issue where a grappling hook could cancel fall damage when the grapple was located below the player.
- Fixed an issue where the forge would stop crafting when the limiting item is wood.
- Fixed an issue where structures were sometimes not locking properly in PvE.
- Fixed an issue where spiders attempting to follow players onto water structures would get stuck on the first attempt.
- Fixed an issue where treasure map bottles did not always have a map.
- Fixed an issue where various planks on Floating Operating Bases had small gaps in them.
- Increased Floating Operating Base health to 30 million.