To clear the complete cluster, you need to delete all player data from the database and the filesystem on the Atlas Main and all Atlas Expansion servers. This will wipe all player data.
- Navigate to the Web interface of your server: How to Access your web interface
- Stop all servers in your cluster
- Click "Configure Cluster"
- Scroll to the bottom section "Wipe Cluster"
- Here you will be able to select the options you would like to wipe:
- Click the "Wipe Cluster" Button
NOTE: Wiping the cluster will delete all data (but not the cluster config). All associated services with that cluster will be shut down to prevent an inconsistent state. You have the option to reconfigure the cluster to your needs.